On Tuesday, March 3, 2009, qualified voters will take to the polls where they will have the opportunity to vote for the Mayor, the City Attorney, the City Controller and Councilmembers for Districts 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15. Also on the ballot will be five proposed measures referred to as Measures A, B, C, D, & E.
- Deputy Chief Moore to Visit WHWCNC Public Safety Committee
- Measure B Debate Heats Up!
- 29 Lot Development Proposed for “Oaks Savanna” Community
- Full Board Meeting
- Speed Limit Decision Held Up for NC Input
- Warner Center Specific Plan Presentation
- Planning, Land Use & Mobility Committee
- Speed Limit Increases Move to Transportation Committee
- Measure R Editorial in the Daily News
- Westfield Village Presentations